Pieter de Goeje wrote:
Op dinsdag 13 maart 2007 20:34, schreef Jeff Rollin:
On 13/03/07, Andrew Pantyukhin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Our beastie may be a bit devilish in some respects, but
please don't call him just a devil. Some people stay
away from FreeBSD for religious reasons. Feeding their
misconception is the last thing we want to do.

Do you really think it'll make any difference to these people whether
we call it a devil or a banana, once they see it?

Well I don't think you'll be taken seriously when you call it a banana! :)

Who owns /COPYRIGHT on the FreeBSD "Banana Logo", anyway? I'd like to use it on some stickers ....

Kevin "Bah da bing bah da BAHT" Kinsey
--
You should avoid hedging, at least that's what I think.