Hi all,
after all my frustration finding the answer to this problem, i think I am
getting closer to my answer. According to Cisco, it appears a problem with
frimware at our rauting level
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps1018/products_tech_note09186a0080743212.shtml
 , our routers will be upgrade soon to resolve this issue. There is a work
around I found in another University that seem to be experiencing the same
problem http://8help.osu.edu/3253.html , I am sorry for taking so long to
investigated this issue. If you want to learn more about why this issue is
happening with vista and Cisco Routers, do not hesitate to read RFC 1323
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1323.txt?number=1323 . Thank you to all of you who
try to find the solution to this problem, all the hints were very helpful.
Lisandro Grullon