Yeah, just realized that...

On Oct 18, 2007, at 11:17 AMOct 18, 2007, Bill Banks wrote:

Do you know its postfix not sendmail?

Eric Crist wrote:
You need to tell your mail server what domains it needs to accept mail for.

Edit /etc/mail/access.sample and add your domain per the template, save as /etc/mail/access, then run make install restart from within the /etc/mail directory.

Let me know if that works alright for you!

Eric