Are you sure about this?

If your serving webpages, your listening on port 80

The tcp initiator uses a source port randomly chosen above 80
and a destination port on your host of 80

Your host responds with traffic with a source port of 80 and
a destination port of the initiator's choosing.  You don't
want to limit destination port 80 traffic since your not sending
it.

I would suggest after deployment that you carefully look at
your access lists and keep an eye on your utilization graphs to
make sure it's doing what you think it's supposed to be doing.

Ted