On Monday 30 June 2008, Ashish Shukla आशीष शुक्ल wrote:

> Did you mean your setup stopped working after you compiled new kernel,
> hmm...?

Yes.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure exactly when it happened.  I saw an
article on Slashdot about IPv6, went to look at my maillog to see how much
traffic I'd been getting, and found none.

So back to my original post: take this as a heads-up.  Anyone who had a
setup like mine that suddenly stopped working might be able to fix it by
updating their defaultrouter.
--
Kirk Strauser