Hi,

I've not had to set this up and so far my efforts have proven less than
successful.  I'm working on a web project with my father and one other
developer.  I need to have it so that our user id's, when creating files in
the directory we share the source code in, create the files with the group id
common to the three of us.  How do I do this?

I thought that it would be that I change the primary group membership from the
group ID equal to our userid's to the shared group name (in this case www).
However, this doesn't seem to be doing it.  I've done this on the three of
our user ids, but when I checked it (checking out files from subversion), all
of the files were still owned by, in my case, UID=andy and GID=andy.  How do
I get this to stop working like this and create files with UID=andy GID=www?

Andy