Quoting Jeremy Chadwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

As promised: http://www.malkavian.com/~jdc/myprog.tar.gz

I couldn't figure out what the gcc flag was that I needed to keep
certain characters from getting prepended to the symbol names.  I
believe the char added was an underscore, but I could be wrong.

Either way, the example should help you, I think.  (You can change
RTLD_LAZY to RTLD_NOW and it still functions as expected)

Thanks a lot, I'll have a look at it when I get home tonight.

regards,
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka