On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 9:23 AM, Giorgos Keramidas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 19:58:39 +0100 (CET),
> Wojciech Puchar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> The FreeBSD project is finally, after much work, pleased to announce
> >> the availability of an official FreeBSD web based discussion forum.
> >> It is our hope that this forum will serve as a public support channel
> >> for FreeBSD users around the world and as a complement to our fine
> >> mailing lists.

I don't like forums for the fact that I have to wade thro the web to get
there, but I have no issues with these for FreeBSD as the announcement says
they are " a complement to our fine mailing lists". I prefer the mail to the
forums ans ince mail is still there, I am happy as I still have my choice.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,