pwn escribió:
algouth this is not a freebsd specific text, i need to format some texts under freebsd for they appear in the center of the page when opened in a browser, but i dont want to use HTML for format them, i just want to add tabulation to my *.txt. what software/tool can i use for format my *.txt? there is command on VIM like "set textwidth" but this is not suitable for me. any help i appreciate.
i add an example on a temporary host for make sure all understand.
(i need to format the text for he appear like the example good.txt)
http://one.xthost.info/temphost/good.txt
http://one.xthost.info/temphost/bad.txt
> [SNIP]

Well, try par, it's a port, use portinstall, pkg_add or another tool
to install it:
http://cvsweb.freebsd.org/ports/textproc/par

I was using it with vim and mutt to format mail some years ago ;)

Best regards,
--
.O. | Daniel Molina Wegener   | C/C++ Coder
..O | dmw [at] coder [dot] cl | FOSS Developer