Ivan Voras wrote:
Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 04:29:06PM +0100, Ivan Voras wrote:
Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 03:44:23PM +0100, Frank Bonnet wrote:
Hello

Does anyone has tried to use ZFS over iSCSI ?
Another FreeBSD user recently brought to my attention problems with
iSCSI on FreeBSD.  There is a patch available which fixes the issue, but
I felt you might want to know about it beforehand.

Issue:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-scsi/2008-February/003383.html

Patch:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-scsi/2008-February/003387.html
Isn't this committed already?
The user tells me it is not, and that his replies to the patch author
have gone ignored.
It looks like the iSCSI developer disappeared - I got a bounce message
(in French) on the last e-mail :(

It looks like there's new development in -CURRENT:
http://svn.freebsd.org/viewvc/base?view=revision&revision=185289

Well good news ! it seems to be integrated inside
operating system isn't it ?