From: "Glen Barber" <glen.j.bar...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, 2008, December 22 12:09

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 2:58 PM, Gary Hartl <gha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well to all who responded to my emails I thank you...I plus I'm sure
everyone else enjoyed the responses and to those who might have considered
that I really had a problem...well ....well I got nothing...

Surely you recognize my last email was sent in humor. :)

Surely you know that is why it was taken seriously, don't you?

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Kwanza, or whatever it is you enjoy /
celebrate this holiday season, and if you're one of those types that doesn't
celebrate anything this time of year...well...enjoy yourself.

What he said.

Enjoy!

--
Glen Barber