So I have a 440GB partition set up on a server I am building, and I am
experiencing a problem where I am getting inconsistent df output for that
partition:

# du -k /disk1
960552  /disk1

#df -k /disk1
Filesystem    1K-blocks Used     Avail Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/twed0s1f 441694392    1256 406357592     0%    /disk1

As you can see, the numbers don't match.  Has anyone else experienced this?
(the other partitions on the system are reporting normally)  Just for
completeness sake, this partition was newfs'ed with a 8k filesize, and a
64k blocksize.  Also softupdates is active on this partition.  The
system/disk/partition looks to be working fine, just the df output is
'disturbing'. :(

Best Wishes - Peter
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - [ http://www.plosh.net/ ]