In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Antoine Jacoutot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> typed:
> For a reason I don't know, all I have in  driver/ijs/ is:
> APOLLO_P-22, Apollo-2500-2600, DESKJET_350, DESKJET_600, DESKJET_610,
> DESKJET_630, DESKJET_810, DESKJET_825, DESKJET_920, DESKJET_960,
> PHOTOSMART_100.
[...]
> And now, it works with no problem. I'm sure that if I choosed at first to use
> DESKJET_920 and not DESKJET_970, it would have worked out of the box.

You probably want to use the DESKJET_960 entry instead of the
920. IIRC, the 900 seris (I've got a 940) all have the same print
engine, but use different cartridges and come with different extras -
like duplexers and netjet interfaces. The cartridges may make a
difference, but it shouldn't change the print quality.

> So, is it a bug from apsfilter ?

I'd say yes, but I'm biased. It should have complained that you were
trying to use an unrecognized printer.

        <mike
--
Mike Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>          http://www.mired.org/consulting.html