>  From: Manish Jain invalid.poin...@gmail.com

> Hi,
>
> I am about to buy a new printer (my first one actually) and my retailer
> strongly
> recommends HP's D1560 printer (USB). I am running ghostscript8-8.62_5 under
> FreeBSD 7.1 and I can't see this model listed anywhere in apsfilter. So I
> just
> want to confirm whether I could get this  printer to run on my system ?

According to the http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html site, your
printer is supported. Install the '/print/hplip' port. Be sure to read the
documentation on configuring the program.

I have hplip and cups installed on my system to support two HP wireless
printers, and it works fine.

--
Jerry

And God said, "Let there be light. "But then the program crashed because he was
trying to access the 'light' property of a NULL universe pointer.