On Thu, 16 Apr 2009, Wojciech Puchar wrote:

I am trying to find a way to change my current screen resolution from the
default 720x426 (I think). The monitor I use to view all my servers via KVM
switch - the font is too big on the screen - if I could increase the screen
size to maybe 1028x756 that would be great.

from what you've got that nonsense numbers like 720x426

Probably from an onscreen display on the monitor. It suggests a text console, so vidcontrol(1) would be the place to look. Not sure why everyone seems to be thinking X would be used on a server.