Am Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 09:07:26PM +0200 schrieb Mel Flynn:
> On Tuesday 14 April 2009 20:13:00 Tobias Rehbein wrote:
>
> > I'm having a little trouble solving a specific problem in C. I want to
> > write a filter which reads data from stdin. After reading the user should
> > be able to interact with the program via stdin.
>
> Just open(2) /dev/tty. If tty is invalid, then you don't have to expect a
> user
> either.

Thanks for this hint. I tried to implement an example. Good someone take a look
at it and tell me if I did it right. Well, at least it works...

The code is here:

        http://gist.github.com/95320

To avoid further spamming of the freebsd-questions mailing list: Could someone
point me to a good place to ask C programming questions?

Regards

        Tobias