On 4/23/09, Gary Gatten <ggat...@waddell.com> wrote:

> [...]

To be allowed to ask questions about Ubuntu you first have to come up with a
clever name like wily wombat, for Suse you need a hotmail.com address.
I don't know anything about RedHat and etal.
You could ask questions about Debian. But they are switching to FreeBSD
anyway (the kernel switch is complete and userland is to follow shortly).