Boris Samorodov wrote:
On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 00:39:22 +0200 kenneth hatteland wrote:

when I start upgrading openoffice.org it switches from my localized
language build to standard us en.....

Anyone have an idea how to force upgrade to stick with my norwegian
build with portmaster ??

Platform freebsd 7.2 stable (x86)

I have at /etc/make.conf for russian language:
-----
.if ${.CURDIR:M*/editors/openoffice.org-3}
LOCALIZED_LANG=ru
.endif
-----

I'm not sure if Norwegian is "nb" or something else though. But
you have an idea.

WBR

Norwegian should be no if I'm not mistaken.If you install ports-mgmt/portconf, you get a means to configure default knobs for ports, that's not dependant on which portmanager you use.