2009/6/26 Anton Shterenlikht <me...@bristol.ac.uk>:
> On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 09:32:31AM -0400, Daniel Underwood wrote:
>> Hopefully Polytropon will chime in on this, but I had to install
>> TeXLive for everything to work.
>>
>> Suggestion: try teTeX.  If you encounter problems, then install TeXLive.
>
> Is there a FBSD port of TeXLive?

There is... but not an official one. Romain Tartière made a special
form of ports tree, to be integrated with the 'official' tree for
TeXLive.

It's found at http://code.google.com/p/freebsd-texlive/wiki/Installing

I'm supposed to be doing work on it involving porting LyX... but I'm
committed to other stuff at the moment too :(

Chris