Кирилл А. Фомин wrote:
Здравствуйте, Rolf.

In my first mail i attach my config file. Latest i attach full console
output.

Вы писали 26 июня 2009 г., 23:35:14:

Brent Bloxam wrote:
fo...@pisem.net wrote:
When I make my kernel (make kernel KERNCONF=KERNEL) it stop whith **** Error code 1
According to Chapter 8.5 of the handbook (http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/kernelconfig-building.html):

   1.
      Change to the /usr/src directory:
      # cd /usr/src

   2.
      Compile the kernel:
      # make buildkernel KERNCONF=MYKERNEL

   3.
      Install the new kernel:
      # make installkernel KERNCONF=MYKERNEL

You need to use `make buildkernel`, not `make kernel`

According to the makefile, "make kernel" does "make buildkernel" + "make
installkernel", so that shouldn't be the problem. Your question is very
vague. Could you please attach the complete output (or at least the last
portion of it, e.g. 10-15 lines or so).

First, please do not reply to me only. Put the list on CC, in case somebody else has some insight on the matter.

I looked at the kernel config file, but it is pretty difficult to see what is wrong, without either knowing all the options by heart or comparing it to the NOTES files. Moreover, I am sorry, but I cannot find the console output that you say you attached. Either I am blind or it got stripped somewhere on the way.

--

Rolf Nielsen