On 01/08/10 09:56, Derrick Ryalls wrote:
After not getting daily system mails for a while, then suddenly
getting them, I took a closer look and noticed this message appears
after a boot:

+GEOM: ad4: corrupt or invalid GPT detected.
+GEOM: ad4: GPT rejected -- may not be recoverable.
+GEOM: label/disk1: corrupt or invalid GPT detected.
+GEOM: label/disk1: GPT rejected -- may not be recoverable.

label/disk1 should be the same thing as ad4, and it is part of a 4
disk raidz.

My guess it that ZFS overwrote the label. The two aren't very compatible, to the best of my knowledge.

--
Kirk Strauser