Olivier GARNIER wrote:
I have a weather station (Lacross WS2350). (can be connect by USB / RS232).
I want to get data from a FreeBSD server 70 meter from the weather station (with http://www.wviewweather.com/ software).
I already have a RJ45 cable between the two objects.

You can simply connect a RS-232 serial port via ethernet cable using 9-pin DIN to RJ-45 connector adaptors at both ends. No need to convert the serial data stream into TCP/IP over ethernet.

Data centers use that for serial connections to stuff like Cisco routers and other terminal applications all the time. However, if the device is truly RS-232 rather than 422/423, it's nominally out of spec past 50 meters and possibly won't go past 9600 baud.

Regards.
--
-Chuck