What is needed is the line just before the Vendor, with the card and chip IDs. Then compare it against the list of cards the FreeBSD msk driver supports:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=msk&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=FreeBSD+8.0-RELEASE&format=html

Line goes as follows:

none2:pci0:133:0:0:

class=0x020000 card=0x30e8103c chip=0x45711ab rev=0x00 hdr=0x00

Wait, the (binary|proprietary?) driver for FreeBSD 7.0 is almost certainly not going to work on FreeBSD 8.0.

Yeah I messed the system up completely now and attempted to recover it with FreeSBIE based on BSD 6.0 which doesn't even start for some strange reason. Can't mount the CD it says?? Any other system I've tried manages.

I just performed a re-install...... nothing lost so is ok.

Kaya