Re: freebsd-questions Digest, Vol 341, Issue 6, Message: 27
On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 11:44:09 +0000 Bruce Cran <br...@cran.org.uk> wrote:
 > On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 12:40:35 +0100
 > Michelle Konzack <bsd4miche...@tamay-dogan.net> wrote:
 >
 > > does someone get this kind of spam too?
 >
 > Yes, lots of people have been getting that for a few months.
 > parklogic claim there's not anything they can do about it despite it
 > apparently coming from their servers.

If you researched the mob running parklogic, I suspect you'd tend to
give any claims they may make scant credence, to say the very least.

These forged messages were blocked inbound to the FreeBSD mailservers in
August, but continue to be sent individually to participants harvested
from messages posted to this list, and likely will continue to be.

Since this is becoming a FAQ:

To date all of these forged messages contain the following mail headers:

Having your mailserver refuse connections from IP address 64.38.11.26 or
domain 0b2.net, or envelopes sent by parklogic.com, definitively solves
this problem.  In sendmail /etc/mail/access syntax, use any or all of: