On Mon, 15 Aug 2011, Fudelancio Smartel wrote:

  Hey...someone help me! After I have recorded FreeBSD-8.2 i386 on Windows using
Nero6 it shows some contents reminding a floppy not a dvd disc like
DR/DOS:\A:<command to type>

  I´ve downloaded FreeBSD-8.2 release i386 by using a torrent client on Windows and when
it boots some messages say that "MSCD01 not found" and so on.

That suggests you're creating the CD the wrong way, with the ISO as a file on the CD.

Try right-clicking on the ISO file and look for a "create CD from this image" menu choice.