Le 17 janv. 2012 à 22:52, Devin Teske a écrit :

> [...]

Though HAST seems quite interesting I am not looking for a cluster solution.
My FTP server is provided by my ISP, and Ideally I would like something that
feets in that solution…

So something like ZFS snapshots + some syncing level FTP service that will do
the copy to the remote location… I don't really know if this approach will work
with a ZFS snapshot, I use to work at file level using duplicity… works well
though a bit heavy !

G.B.

> --
> Devin

> The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential.
> If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all
> copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner;
> and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware that
> any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by
> persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.

---------> Grégory Bernard Director <---------