General question: I'm trying to get Jitsi running with video (please, no suggestions on other apps - I know and tested them from ports), and while that is not going so well my most annoying bug bear is when I click the close button on the title bar it disappears! Heaven forbid I forget to actually use file->quit instead :/

Java doesn't like the system tray (IceWM - java spits a whole lot of error msgs about failing to initialise the java.awt.systemtray), and I cannot get Jitsi back after that. Does anyone know how to get Java to play nice? Or how to get the WM it deal with it properly?

Cheers