At 03:11 AM 5/25/2012, Frank Bonnet wrote:
Hello

I'm searching for a "cloud software" :-)

More precisely we would like to offer to our students and professors
a kind of private cloud to access/manipulate  their personnal data
from almost anywhere and with almost any devices ...
( Personnal PC, Mac, smartphones   and tablets ... etc )

Anyone could help ?
Thank you

Take a look at OpenStack
http://openstack.org/

The latest release which is Essex, includes a web based dashboard. This is OpenSource, and definitely a work in progress but the Essex release should provide most of the "cloud" functionality.

-Derek

believed to be clean.