long term goals.  Eliminating, or at least not being dependent on a GNU
toolchain.  GPL v3 brings with it a whole host problems such as:

As you already know i don't like GPL very much. As i already said for me GNU is computer communism.

But like or not like, i don't prefer my likeness above facts and FreeBSD
performance. And the facts are against clang.

BUT PLEASE stop offtopic explaining about secure boot problems and answer one clear question:

What exactly GPLv3 have wrong that we can use gcc in longer term for FreeBSD system?

OK? Can you just answer that simple question clearly?