antonin tessier <antonintess...@live.fr> writes:

> I have a problem when I try to build my own kernel. I had never got such a
> one; here is my kernel configuration file and the building errors that it
> makes.

You left out some devices that are required by other devices in your
configuration. for a start, it looks like "man 4 ral" would tell you
about a few of them for the ral device.

A better way to assemble a kernel configuration would be to start with
GENERIC and only change a few items at a time. That way, if it fails to
build, you have a narrower idea of where to look for the problem.

Or just stay with GENERIC; most consumer PCs have no real reason to need
a customized kernel.

Good luck.