On 06/08/2013 17:25, dweimer wrote:
I have a system that I just recently setup port audit, after realizing I forgot to install it on the machine. The problem is that it is finding vulnerabilities in several ports that are not installed on the system. These may have been installed at one point and removed. Firefox is one of the ones listed, I know that it was on the system previously, but was removed a few months back. portmaster -l and pkg info don't list it as installed, but port audit shows: firefox-20.0,1. Where would portaudit be picking up these ports from? Is there anyway to reset its database?

rm -R /var/db/portaudit/

then run portaudit -Fda

--
Paul Macdonald