Hi all,

I seem to have dtrace enabled on my system which is great.

However the dirs on FreeBSDs site for enabling dtrace are really easy to follow
so no big deal on that front.  Hats off to the docs, very very simple and
thorough.   Lovin the FreeBSD community.

Ok, hugs over.

When I run zilstat.ksh -p poolname

I get;

dtrace: invalid probe specifier

And it looks to print out the scripts contents with this nugget at the end;

: probe description fbt::txg_quiesce:entry does not match any probes

Is this simply a matter of commenting whats related to this probe?

Of course, I have no idea what I'm really saying here.  But it sounds cool.

- aurf