I ran portupgrade last night to upgrade my ports. It upgraded both
openldap24-server and openldap24-client. Now, the server refuses to
start. Upon reboot, I get this message: "slapd failed to start". I went
to the rc.d directory and tried to start it manually, but that failed
also.

I do not know where the log file, if one even exists, is so I might be
able to find out what the problem is. I tried to manually deinstall and
reinstall both ports and it went off without a hitch so I assume that
they are properly installed.

--
Carmel ✌
carmel...@hotmail.com