> My membership to this list has been disabled due to excessive bounces.

> Could somebody please tell me how to stop these bounces in the future ?

> What is their operating mode ?

> What can I do if they do not require to break my (inclusive) firewall
> which seems to work fine and which is in place since ages ?

> Thank you in advance for any advice.

> Harald Weis

I had this problem with Insight Cable using synacor.com as spam filter, and the
user could not disable that filter.

Some good messages were filtered out, including messages, some spam and some
nonspam, from FreeBSD emailing lists.

I switched to by old AT&T/Yahoo bellsouth.net account.

Since Insight Cable was acquired by Time Warner Cable, that problem no longer
exists.

Worst thing that happens is that Subject line is preceded by [SPAM], and that
has happened with some legitimate messages.

Tom