Hello,

 We are an Indian SEO and Web Development firm with over 6 years of
experience. Our team of programmers is highly experienced and talented and
has served numerous clients across the globe offering cutting edge solutions
of world-class standards.

 We will be happy to help execute SEO & Web Design and Development projects
at a much lower cost than what you have in house - No compromise on quality!

 In a short span of time we have worked as a very reliable outsourcing
partner for large number of companies in US, Australia and Europe.

 Our Services include:-

 §  Website design services
§  Web Development
§  Ecommerce solutions
§  Search Engine Optimizations
§  Web Copywriting
§  CMS Solutions

 Do let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to share the site
details, Methodologies, past work details, and client Testimonials.

We strictly work on performance basis and can assure you of getting quality
links for your site as well. Our links building service will help to
increase the link popularity of your website.

We are looking forward starting a long and healthy business relationship
with you.

We will be happy to AMAZE you with our work. I will really appreciate you
please let me know your link building requirement.

Kind Regards,

Sameer

Marketing  Manager

http://www.ivnet-solutions.com/images/signature-images/phone.gif:
+91-8750-037-473
http://www.ivnet-solutions.com/images/signature-images/mail.gif:
sameerbaj...@gmail.com

aa: alam373
~~~~~~~~

P.S. In the event that you are not interested, please reply to this e-mail
with a "NO" in the subject line and
you shall no longer be sent any further requests.