On Thu, 5 Sep 2013, Warren Block wrote:

On Thu, 5 Sep 2013, David Demelier wrote:

Hi,

I've been using asciidoc for a while, I've updating it to
asciidoc-8.6.8_1. But now I can't generate any correct documentation.
It does not even add :toc: field.

For instance the following example should generate a HTML with its
popular blue theme :

Test
===
:Author: David
:toc:

= Title

Some data

== Title 2

Some data

For me, it produces a very light HTML file with no table of content
and everything is black, I also notice that it does not append any CSS
code.

Does anyone already have this issue?

It's working for me, I used it last night.

Here is the command I use (generated from a Makefile), broken into separate lines:

asciidoc \
  -a data-uri \
  -a icons \
  -a iconsdir=/usr/local/etc/asciidoc/images/icons \
  -d article \
  -a stylesheet=~/docs/stylesheets/wb-html.css \
  -a toc \
  -a revdate="2013-09-05" \
  -a year="2013" \
  -a max-width=80em \
  pxe.txt

That stylesheet is just my changes to the default, which change the link visited color from pink to red and add rounded corners to listing blocks.