Dear folks,

For a while I have been trying to fix an issue about opening *.jnlp
files, i.e, itweb-javaws is not launching iced-tea web plugin :(

I check test java installation and java is working correctly:

I visit:

https://www.java.com/en/download/testjava.jsp

I see:

Your Java configuration is as follows:  Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Version: Java SE 6 Update 32 Operating System: FreeBSD 9.2-RELEASE
Java Architecture: 64-bit

I launch *.jnlp file:

I don't see anything, nothing works

I want to launch gradebook application:

$ /usr/local/bin/itweb-javaws --help
Your custom JRE /usr/local/openjdk6 read from deployment.properties
under key deployment.jre.dir as /usr/local/openjdk6 is not valid.
Using default (/usr/local/openjdk6/jre/bin/java,
/usr/local/openjdk6/jre/lib/rt.jar) in attempt to start. Please fix
this.
Error: could not find libjava.so
Error: could not find Java 2 Runtime Environment.