* Shawn Ramsey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2004-03-18 07:31]:
> I've got a 4.7-STABLE system, and perl or the port won't compile... Does anyone have
> any clue what the problem might be? Haven't had any other issues compiling... other
> than Base 64 for perl. If I try to install the Base 64 module for the currently
> installed perl(5.6.0) it bombs with the same error :

This may not be the answer you are looking for, but you might
try upgrading your system to 4.9 or 4-STABLE and having another
go at it.

--
Joshua

"We have the right to survive!"
"Not to be killing others."
                -- Deela and Kirk, "Wink of An Eye", stardate 5710.5