[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Message: 34
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 06:34:55 -0500
From: "Douglas Korinke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: FreeBSD wireless difficulty
To: "FreeBSD Help" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello,

I had been having difficulty recently with getting my fbsd 4.9 machine to connect to my linksys home wireless router and because of the problem, had to upgrade to fbsd 5.2.1 and noticed more activity out of my wireless card.

The computer is a Toshiba Satellite 2405-S221 with a Avaya Wireless PCMCIA card using the wi drivers to run it. I'm able to associate with the router at home and am able to ping it without a problem but I can not browse webpages and the like. I also have bsd-airtools installed and have used dstumbler, the only problem being is that the program doesn't see my wireless card.

Any tips or suggestions?

Doug

ICQ : 26096369
AIM : itss0lidstate