Andrei Iarus wrote:

Hi! I am looking for a solution to this problem: I
want to make a tcp tunneling. The ssh tunneling
doesn`t satisies me because I don`t want to tunnel a
specific service, I want to tunnel everything. For
example: I would like my host to route everything
through a tcp tunnel. I would like to see what
solutions exist on FreeBSD. Please give just some
links. Thank you in advance!

What you need is a VPN (Virtual Private Network).

I suggest you google for MPD, Poptop and IPSec.
Any of them should be able to do what you want, use the one that suits you best.

-- R