Le 04/05/2018 à 19:47, a a écrit :
> I asked on the tor's irc.
> I was told there is an option to get graphs about tor's activity.
> https://nyx.torproject.org/
> But the freedombox.org does not support it.
> A request was made on a freedombox.org forum. I do not remember which
> forum.
> If an option to easily verify if tor works can be implemented it should
> be done.
>
> I verified my ip address on
> https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#simple
> A tor relay not found.
>
> > the FreedomBox needs to be reachable from the Internet.
>
> Can you link to instructions?
Hey,

How do you want to use your Tor relay in your Freedombox ?
1. Only as a client, to use it as a "proxy" for your LAN computers ? -->
you  don't need to open/redirect ports on your router. Your Tor client
will connect to the Tor network, then if you config you LAN software to
use it as a proxy, for example your Firefox browser will use the Tor
network.
2. As a relay, to help the Tor network ? --> you will have to
open/redirect ports on your router and your firewall. People and others
relay will need to connect to your relay, so ports have to be opened.

If I remember well (a long time ago I've run a relay...), you can config
the Tor daemon to write a log file, used to debug. Check torrc file,
log.... then you will find some useful informations about your Tor relay
running.
To use Nyx, last time I've tried it, I had to add some additional
depedencies to my default Debian install, so Freedombox will have to for
sure (can't remember exactly).

Hope this helps ;)