I want to find out if a free software freedombox system can get installed on an orange pi one.
http://www.orangepi.org/orangepione/
I am not skilled on this and do not know what to do. I selected the orange pi
one because it is low priced, about 15usd if you are located in europe.
If we can create a free software freedombox system for this
computer the price would make it viable for people should
they want a freedombox.

My initial plan was to install armbian.
https://www.armbian.com/orange-pi-one/
I thought the stretch version is free software. But it is not.
I do not know how to remove the non free parts.

My information is that the orange pi one supports ubóot.
Does the other free software freedomboxes use uboot? I do not
know if the orange pi one's devices require non free software,
those devices required to run freedombox.

It is an arm a7 cpu.
Can I try to install one of the other free software freedombox arm computer's image?

Any relevant links?

How does freedombox's software get updates when installed on a computer? Are the updates
done by freedombox.org or debian?

Thank you.