----- Reply to message -----
Subject: [Freedombox-discuss] Raspberry Pi image and wiki page instructions
Date: 17 March 2018 at 12:15:41
From: Sébastien Barthélémy <sebastien.barthel...@gmail.com>
To: <freedombox-discuss@lists.alioth.debian.org>
Hello,

I'd like to try out freedombox on an old Raspberry Pi that I have.

(I know that the Pi is under-powered for serious freedombox use, I do not plan to use it seriously).

On the RaspberryPi page [1], it is written that images for the Pi are available.

You can get a image here
https://www.freedombox.org/download/testing/

However I could not find one on the downloads page [2]. I only see a "Raspberry Pi 2" image.

Would this image work on the Pi 1?

No.
I did not dare to try and turned to freedom-maker instead.

Still, I feel the wiki page would need an update to either advise on using freedom-maker or to be more specific on the image to use. Which change would be the best?

Side note : the RaspberryPi3 [3] instructs on using the "Raspberry Pi 2" image.

Thank you!