Hi,

I've fixed a bug in E100PKT (not to be confused with E1000PKT), my Ethernet driver. The bug was an oversight of mine. As a sanity check, my code aborted if the CSR IO BAR's size wasn't 0x40, because that's how big it is based on the diagram on pages 39-40 of 8255xeth.pdf. However, I failed to notice the accompanying text where it said that older devices have fewer registers. I've modified the sanity check to accept any size from 16-512 (I don't use anything past 16 anyway).

It's available at gopher://sdf.org/1/users/sethsimon/e100pkt (see https://gopher.floodgap.com/gopher/ for more information about gopher). You could also download it directly using something like `printf "/users/sethsimon/e100pkt/0.3/e100pkt.zip\r\n" | nc sdf.org 70 > e100pkt.zip'.

The changelog for this version is:

0.3 (2022-10-16)
    * Make make.bat's "package" argument work in subdirectories.
    * Allow tabs in the command tail.
    * Allow older devices whose CSR size isn't 0x40 to be installed and
      modify the dump function to use the actual size. Thanks to
      Dr. Nick Downing for finding this bug.

- Seth Simon