On 7/24/2023 6:06 PM, Karen Lewellen via Freedos-user wrote:
Hi folks,
Too many layers in the process for me to try the install.
That and the thinkpad, which is a thinkpad 600x is not in condition for the work it seems. I do wonder though if the freedos networking options would have functioned with the on-board Ethernet structure?

Does your 600x include an Ethernet port "on-board", AFAIK, they didn't and you needed (as it was pre-USB days) an PCMCIA/CardBus adapter and that's where the soft  brown matter hits the fast rotating appliance...

Ralf