This question may been asked a million times but I just can't figure it out, and googling it gives no results (except telling me that I need to use `mode` and some parameters but this just wouldn't give me what I am trying to achieve)
But I found out that `NANSI.SYS` contains a paramter which (I think) allows me to set at least 640x480 resolution. I also included it (nansi.sys) in FDCONFIG.SYS with parameters `/t18` but it doesnt seem to work. Any idea on what could be the issue or I need to do it the other way?