Charles Hudson composed on 2024-02-29 11:44 (UTC-0500):

> I could in other words reinstall the Linux system but as a learning
> exercise I though I would see if GRUB could be rebuilt.  Supposing that
> this may have happened to some other user, I am posting a question here,
> asking for advice on how to handle this situation.

What method did you use to resize Fedora's partition to make needed space? Show
us
output from  lsblk -f, plus fdisk -l and/or parted -l, captured from booting
Fedora installation media in rescue mode or using Fedora installation media to
boot the installed Fedora installation. If you can manage the latter, you should
be able to solve the problem by reinstalling Grub with /etc/default/grub first
edited if necessary to include 'GRUB_DISABLE_OS_PROBER="false"'.
--
Evolution as taught in public schools is, like religion,
        based on faith, not based on science.

Felix Miata