Hello,

I used to have a very similar card called SoundBlaster Vibra 128. It might have even been a re-brand of your EnSoniq 1370. Before you initialize this driver, you should make sure that DMA 1 and IRQ 5 are free, so that the TSR can intercept SoundBlaster calls with those parameters. Try running HWINFO before initializing the TSR and after. Your real soundcard should of course occupy a different IRQ to avoid collisions. It can't occupy DMA because PCI devices do not occupy Intel 8237-style DMA channels.

Best regards,

Michał Dec