---- Le Wed, 24 Apr 2024 16:05:10 -0400 Brandon Taylor via Freedos-user  a
écrit ----
 > My apologies for the confusion. I know FreeDOS has internet capability, but
 > not on 86Box, since FreeDOS for some reason treats 86Box as if it were a
 > real computer.
 >
 > GetOutlook for Android

Frankly, using networking over 86box seems harder than on QEMU... where I have
posted some weeks ago
the line I use to have the networking emulated.

You would need to read:
https://86box.readthedocs.io/en/latest/hardware/network.html
that shows that the default is to drop all network information.

Slirp seems easier to select but not really what you want (because it seems to
request a program to connect to internet)

pCap seems  what you would want... but then need some additional program than
86box.