Strange thing is,it's very random. Most times is stops after some minutes, but yesterday named worked for several hours.

If it`s help, I can provide shell access to the system.

cu romal

Am 26.07.11 19:26, schrieb nasir nasir:

Hi all,

After applying the patches and restarting the service, everything was fine for
about couple of hours. But again it crashed and gave core dump. I have updated
the latest /var/log/messages and core dump with the bugzilla report.
Please help.

Regards,
Nidal

--- On Tue, 7/26/11, Adam Tkac<at...@redhat.com>  wrote:

From: Adam Tkac<at...@redhat.com>
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] FreeIPA for Linux desktop deployment
To: "nasir nasir"<kollath...@yahoo.com>
Cc: freeipa-users@redhat.com, "Robert M. Albrecht"<fed...@romal.de>
Date: Tuesday, July 26, 2011, 7:58 AM
On 07/26/2011 04:51 PM, nasir nasir
wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks a ton for every one who helped to have such a
quick fix for this issue. I truly appreciate it. I have
applied the patch (generated from the source rpm and applied
with rpm -Uvh ***) and restarted IPA service. Had a
preliminary test of the services and everything seems to be
fine. Will keep watching and update the list in due course.

Adam,

Do you want me to update the bugzilla now or wait for
a couple of days to observe ?

Thanks for your feedback, you don't have to update
bugzilla, update it
only in case if named crashes again, please. For now I will
consider the
patch as correct.

Regards, Adam